Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday, haul day: EcoTools brushes and CBTL tumbler

I received a very pleasant surprise this morning! The long awaited package arrived at our doorstep and inside it are…



 EcoTools 5 Piece Mineral Brush Set


(from L-R) baby kabuki, mineral powder brush, concealer brush and eye shading brush




EcoTools 6 Piece Make-up Brush Set


(from L-R) lash and brow groomer, eyeliner brush, eye shading brush and blush brush

The synthetic taklon bristles are really SUPER SOFT. I’ll road test these brushes for a couple of weeks and then I’ll let you know what I think.


If you want to get yours, click here or here.

Another thing that got me smile from ear to ear is this…


Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Malibu Soft Touch in Pink

=) Got any surprise this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...