Monday, May 23, 2011

Food Trip: Amici

I thought Amici was a Japanese restaurant when I first heard its name. I later learned from my sister that it serves Italian dishes such as pasta, pizza and gelato.


Insalata di Rucola con Pere e Formaggio Blu
Arugula and mixed greens paired with blue cheese and pear, served with a honey vinaigrette dressing

Spaghetti Ai Tesori del Mare
A mildly spicy feast of spaghetti tossed in fresh tomatoes, scallops, clams, mussels and chili oil

Peach Walnut Passion gelato cake 

Tiramisu (on the house! thanks Amici SM North EDSA)

The food and service was good. I really like their gelato cake, I'll be coming back to try other flavors. But when it comes to pastas, I'd still choose The Old Spaghetti House and Napoli over Amici.

Oh, by the way, Amici is the Italian word for friend. =)

1 comment:

  1. i didnt know they have gelato cake...will definitely try it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...