Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf 2011 Giving Journal and some notes to myself and CBTL Philippines

First and last drinks.
Last Monday was no ordinary day. 

Alas! I finally completed collecting 24 stamps and got my Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf 2011 Giving Journal. But what’s more rewarding is the thought that I have shared a good time with family (my sister in particular) and friends (you know who you are) over cups of coffee and, sometimes, tea.

Plus, a part of the sales from the coffee treats we have consumed (and will be consuming) are given to the scholars of Real Life Foundation, Inc.

Oh, by the way, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is giving out double stamps every Monday and Tuesday of January. Drop by their branches at the Newport Mall, Centris Walk, McKinley Hill, Rockwell Business Center, and The Residences at Greenbelt. For Cebu-based CBTL fans, double stamps are given out every Saturday and Sunday of this month at SM-Cebu, Asia Town IT Park Cebu, Ayala Terraces Cebu and Robinson’s Cybergate Cebu. (You must purchase something to get double stamps)

Note to myself: I shall write on this journal my schedule, thoughts, dreams, ways to payback, and whatnots until the end of the year. I shall not let this journal end up like my last year’s planner from another coffee chain, which was barely used.

Note to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Philippines: Thank you for making the 2011 Giving Journal worth all the stamps. I hope that this year, you will make an EXTRA EFFORT to improve your CUSTOMER SERVICE. Oh, pretty please… Don’t make me (and your other loyal customers) get my caffeine fix from the other coffee chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...