Monday, July 5, 2010

CBTL's Swirl Rewards Card

I don’t exactly know why I like Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (CBTL) better than other coffee shops. It may be the homey ambiance, feel-good music or simply the excellent coffee and tea concoctions.

I love coffee. And I feel like I’m starting to fall in love with tea. That’s why I decided to get a Swirl Rewards Card. For P195, I think the perks that come with the card were worth it – free WiFi access at any CBTL branch and merchant discounts (I just hope they will get more participating merchants).

Moreover, with every P100 purchase in CBTL earns me 5 Swirl points (1 Swirl point = P1) that I can use to pay for any CBTL products. I can upsize my drink with just 15 Swirl points! That alone is a great deal for a coffee and tea drinker like me. I can even use my Swirl Rewards Card as a cash card that I can reload with a minimum of P500. The CBTL website said that the points I can earn will double when I use it as cash card. I hope to try this soon.

Start sipping right guys!

(Finally, it’s July! I can now avail of the CBTL Giving Journal’s July coupon – buy one breakfast set and get the next one for free.  Salmon Scramble and Break O' Day here we come!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...